Allison Canine Transformation
It doesn’t happen overnight, but steady, observable progress can be made. Dogs possess a natural desire to fit in and please their owners. Together, we can chart a course so that your dog can live a happy, healthy life.
Why Choose Us
Years Of Experience
Frank M. Allison has decades of experience (37 years) with badly behaved dogs.
The ACT Method
By using the Allison Canine Transformation method (The ACT Method), you will learn how to fix and reform all unwanted behaviors.
The ACT Method is a a training protocal facility where practical obedience and positive control is highlighted.
Our private training sessions can be customized to your needs. We also offer service dog training and various workshops and seminars to clubs, rescues, or civic groups.
A Great Place to Learn
For Dogs and Their Owners
Training foundation commands are essential for all dogs. Our emphasis is not only training these commands but using them in the context of your life.
Using The ACT Method, you will learn:
• How To Start With The Basics
• Proper Leash Handling
• How To Position Your Body
• How To Use Your Body Language to enhance Communication With The Dog
• How Dogs Communicate With Each Other & How To Use Their Natural Communication To Work With Them 10X More Effectively
• How A Dog Learns
• Understanding Different Dog Behaviors
• How To Fix and Reform Unwanted Behaviors
• Dog Training For The Real World
• The Best Tools To Work With A Dog and How To Use Them